Wattson the Psychic – Pokemon Emerald Randomized Nuzlocke Episode 5
I battle the next gym leader, Wattson, who is a Psychic and has quite the team, but fortunately it was not as bad as our last gym battle. Then, I make my way to Fallarbar Town and get three new encounters along the way. One route has a few legendaries, but is the randomization in my favor? Only one way to find out!
Next Episode, I will get a few more encounters and then save the world from Team Magma and Team Aqua. Hit the bell to be notified when Episode 6 of the Pokemon Emerald Randomized Nuzlocke is released!
– Can only catch one encounter per route
– If we run out of balls or the encounter faints, we cannot try it again
– If a Pokemon faints, it is “dead” and must be placed in PC Graveyard
– All wild and static Pokemon have been randomized
– Evolutions are randomized
– Movesets are randomized completely
– Items and TMs have been randomized
– Trainers Pokemon have been randomized (Gyms are randomized to type)
– Must nickname every Pokemon to build a special bond
– Limited items in battle (at least, I’m trying)
– I think that’s it? Yeah, that’s it. I’ll let you know if there is a new rule
Follow Me on Social Media!
Support the channel, if you’d like:
Check out Jechnician:
Credit: The sounds and music from the game are by The Pokémon Company Pikachu Records and composed by the team of Go Ichinose, Junichi Masuda, and Morikazu Aoki.
#Pokemon #PokemonEmerald #RandomizedNuzlocke #Nuzlocke #Randomized #Emerald #Wattson #Mew #Legendary